Worthington Clark is a boutique, family owned and operated professional genealogy and asset research firm. For over 30 years, we have provided world class research services to assist individuals and executors, solicitors and trustees, corporations, companies and custodians to locate and reconnect with lost, unknown or forgotten people, property and assets.
Our customised services are as specific or as broad as required and fully supported by our professional, friendly staff. We offer unique business opportunities to our clients because we recognise that each client is different. We are proud of our proven track record and value the trusted relationships we build with our clients.
Our specialist research services have benefited clients all over the world including Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada and Europe.
Worthington Clark provides access to:
– Experienced genealogy researchers with an established network of Australian and international institutions and genealogists to successfully find people
– Our professional genealogist / in-house lawyer who provides expert genealogical evidence for intestacy and other estate matters across all Australian jurisdictions
– Specialist resources in navigating and interpreting disparate state and national unclaimed property regulations and legislation
– Unclaimed property case managers and recovery specialists with extensive experience in reuniting lost account holders and owners with unclaimed assets
– A rapid recovery process, utilizing our extensive networks, complimentary relationships and research teams
– Bespoke communication and reunification programs custom designed to meet your needs and integrate with current operations.
Whether you are a corporation, company, custodian, legal or media client, we value professionalism, integrity, discretion and above all, your satisfaction with our services. Around these values we have built the following essential business practices:
Every case is handled with precision, discretion and sensitivity. We identify legitimate asset holders or legal claimants based on thorough research and tracing methodologies. Once authorised, our initial contact takes the form of a letter of introduction and preliminary explanation. Further telephone contact is handled with discretion and courtesy. For asset holders and heirs, recovery is subject to strict burdens of proof to establish legitimate entitlement.
We ensure our services are compliant with regulatory frameworks whether applying to us directly or to our clients. These include Australian intestacy legislation, privacy legislation, international standards on information security and risk management, and prudential standards on outsourcing and business continuity.
Combining our extensive expertise with advanced technologies and in-house resources, we are equipped to pursue the most cost-effective and time-efficient course to achieve the desired outcomes and deadlines for our clients.
Over the past 30 years we have built a global network of contacts with established affiliates in the United Kingdom, the United States of America and Europe. Our senior researchers are members of the Association of Professional Genealogists ensuring that no part of the globe is beyond reach in our tracing or genealogical research.
“In law, it’s important for us to find people we can work with that have our best interest and
our client’s at heart. When dealing with Worthington Clark, we have always found them to be professional and thorough in the services they provide us with, which in turn allows us to produce the best results for our clients.”
TEAN KERR, PARTNER, LANDER & ROGERS